Category: Leave a Comment
Our Terms & Conditions
This section gives information regarding our Terms & Conditions of business on this web site and after. If you are looking for our Font Licensing Information please click here.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods advertised in our website by you (the Customer or you). We are DTP Types Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 02467908 whose trading address is P.O. Box 336, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 8YF with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods.
- Goods means the goods that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
- Website means our website www.dtptypes.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay, which must be a price or description mistake, inability to obtain your payment or other genuine and fair reason.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Order. You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
Price and Payment
- The price for each type of the Goods is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order, so that, if the rate of VAT increases before acceptance of the Order, we will only increase the price or charge by the amount of that increase if you agree, otherwise we must reject the Order and promptly inform you of this.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately.
- We will deliver the Goods without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
Warranty & Refunds
- You will have no rights to cancel or postpone an order after accepting to place the order on the web site. If you are unhappy with the Goods for whatever reason you should contact us within 5 working days to resolve the problem.
- Goods and Services purchased by you are provided by us on an “as is” basis. If any Goods are considered defective by you, you must contact us within 5 working days.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints.
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Nothing in these Terms affects the statutory rights of a consumer as defined under the unfair contract terms act 1977.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a problem occurs, customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond within 5 working days.
To purchase any of the Goods or Services offered on this web site you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are an employer you agree to ensure that those in your employ adhere to the Terms & Conditions of this web site and the Licensing Agreements of the Goods and Services offered on this web site.
To make a purchase of Goods or Services on this web site you will need to register your personal details an email address and register a ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’. We may refuse to accept the details if:
- your email address is already being used by someone else.
- it may be construed as trying to imitate someone else or it is known to belong to someone else.
- it may violate the intellectual property of someone else.
- it may violate the rights of someone else.
- it may be offensive or seek to cause offense.
- the information given is not true, accurate and correct.
When you have finished using this web site, be sure to ‘log off’ and exit your account. We cannot be liable for any ‘unauthorised’ purchases made through your account, or be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to manage your account correctly.
Like the majority of web sites today we use “cookies”. These are small pieces of code that get transferred to your computer when you use our web site. They help us to recognise you each time you use our web site and will help us to make sure that your experience on our web site is efficient and enjoyable.
If you do not want us to place cookies onto your computer you can set your browser to not accept cookies from web sites.
- your browser type.
- your operating system version.
- the url of the site you were on before coming to us.
- the url of the site you go to on leaving us.
What we do with your information
We will never knowingly pass your information onto a third party, but given the nature of the internet it is not possible for us to guarantee the security of data when being passed between your computers and our servers.
We may, from time to time, send you information about new releases or offers being made for a limited time.
Any other trademarks shown on this site are the property of their respective owners.